Many people assume the cryptocurrency and blockchain sectors are just for men and such a “masculine” field. But it’s not…
Crypto and Blockchain sphere isn’t a “boy’s club”
In 2020, the number of women in crypto and blockchain is skyrocketing.
Recent reports show an unprecedented increase in the number of women involved in the crypto market, some exchanges see a 160% surge.
According to Grayscale, 43% of investors interested in Bitcoin are women and this number is actively growing
- Why is this happening?
- What are key factors that contributed to this record growth?
- How have women in Asian countries got involved in the field to become crypto users and blockchain companies’ leaders?
Join our virtual talks series #WomeninCrypto to meet and listen to interesting stories from inspiring women pioneers in crypto and blockchain space. Learn about the latest trends, best practices and their journeys into this field!
Calling all Women, YES there is more than just you in the space!
Date & Time: Wednesday, 23 Dec — 8PM (GMT+7)
Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/132898295379
- Didi Wiboonma — Chief Communications Officer, Bitazza (https://bitazza.com/)
- Trang Phung — Co-Founder & CEO, Bvnex (https://bvnex.com/)
- Thuy Pham — Regional Business Development, Tomochain (https://tomochain.com/)
- Novum Alpha: Singapore-based quantitative cryptocurrency trading firm that uses AI and Deep Learning tools to deliver consistent, uncorrelated returns in all market conditions
- SuperCryptoNews: Asia’s leading blockchain & crypto news provider, covering daily news focused on trading and investment developments in crypto